Powder dispensers?

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Jenks

Re: Powder dispensers?

#21 Post by Jenks »

Graham M wrote:I had that trouble last time I reloaded. I use my Lyman powder measure to weigh to within a whisker of what I need and then drop it into the Redding scales and then trickle it up to the correct weight. Trouble was the scales kept moving about and it was only when I sat and watched it for a while that I realised it was the hot air from the radiator moving it about. Had to move the scales to my other side and start again.
I do like to weigh every round and usually de-cap, size and prime one day, and then weigh and sit the bullet another day when it suits me.
Can’t sit for too long. :oops:

G.M.

Can’t sit for too long.

GM.

Yes, I have the same problem with my wife. ;)

Jenks
TobyH

#22 Post by TobyH »

Toby, my oldest lad still lives in the UK, he's a shooter/reloader as well. The last time he came over he bought a RCBS chargemaster and a US/UK travel plug as well. He reckons with the travel plug it works just fine. You could get one over here for around 170 quid. I have one as well and I have never ever had a problem with any powder I use.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?co ... &src=BA183
Unfortunatly that one is 110V, the 220V one is nearer £225 so with duty & P&P its going to be nearer £300.
Ovenpaa

#23 Post by Ovenpaa »

Toby, you can get a UK 240v adapter for around GBP15 over here :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blu

#24 Post by Blu »

And if you know someone in the US, they buy it, you pay them and they send it to you as a Christmas gift, no duty to pay on gifts. So who do you know in America? :roll:

Blu :twisted:
Ovenpaa

#25 Post by Ovenpaa »

Hmm.... so who do we know in America ;) ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blu

#26 Post by Blu »

Ah dunno ;)

Ovenpaa

#27 Post by Ovenpaa »

Way off topic.... how did the hunting go today? (New thread time?)

Back on topic, the RCBS plug in power supply says 10volts on it Toby, I can give you full details if you wish.
/d

Shed Journal
Blu

#28 Post by Blu »

Just came back in for a spot of lunch and to let the hounds out and take them for a walk. Lots of doe's out there but I'm giving them a pass for now. Want to wait and see what else is out there. I know there is a family of coyotes so I'm kinda hoping they put in an appearance. My AR-15 6.5 Grendel will make short work of them if they do.

Toby if you want me to get the Chargemaster for you let me know and we'll see what can be done. You will pay exactly what I pay and all receipts will be sent to you along with the Chargemaster. How you pay is up to you but I'd say the easiest way is Paypal.

You're move dude.

Blu

#29 Post by Blu »

Now it's back to the hunt, later dudes and dudettes.

TobyH

#30 Post by TobyH »

Blu you have PM!

Ovenpaa, So the input into the machine is 10V, what sort of socket goes into the machine a I already have a RCBS scales and it may have the same plug....