Man Cave

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Blu

Re: Man Cave

#11 Post by Blu »

This is mine, heated in winter and cooled in the summer.
shed1.jpg
Shed.jpg
shed2.jpg
Blu :twisted:
jjvc

#12 Post by jjvc »

bnz41 wrote:Hi jjvc.

Just a quick question, left hand side of your last picture is that 7.5x55 on the plastic box? If so what make of die's do you use, it for the K31 or the older style of Schmidt Rubin. Seen many forums stating for K31 only use RCBS die's not Lee. Any advise welcome. All my other die sets are Lee.
Hi bnz, those cases are 6.5X55 but i do also load for a 96/11 Schmidt Rubin useing the Lee dies. I did use the same dies for my SR Kar31 quite a few years ago with no problems in that PARTICULAR rifle.

If i was buying another K31 today i would probably go for the dedicated K31 die sets available.
If you haven't already been there check out the Swiss Rifles site, its a mine of info on all things Swiss...
http://theswissriflesdotcommessageboard.yuku.com/

Joe
Dalgo

#13 Post by Dalgo »

Wow...I feel inadequate. :?

Have very limited space so its use depends on what I'm doing at the time. At the moment it's model airplanes. ;)

:cry:

-Dalgo
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#14 Post by bnz41 »

Thanks Joe.

Will go the dedicated K31 die route, seen the web site, thanks again.
uzi4you

#15 Post by uzi4you »

very impressive,
I make do with a portable setup, G clamped to a suitable surface, low tech but it does the job
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#16 Post by dromia »

Small and perfectly formed, you certainly don't need broad acres to make good ammunition.

Up in Scotland I handload on the kitchen table with a Wamadet press.

The beasts don't notice any difference between ammunition loaded down here or up there. :D

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Ovenpaa

#17 Post by Ovenpaa »

Reloading space probably works on the same principle as garage and shed space:

'The amount of crap you have is directly proportional to the space available'

For me as an example the more space I have, the more stuff I will clutter it with.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#18 Post by dromia »

Five bedroom house.

Two kids, they leave home, hurrah!

So what does the wife do, gets the loft converted for more room. Cost £1800, we could have got a skip for £80. :roll:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Blu

#19 Post by Blu »

Dromia,
So what does the wife do, gets the loft converted for more room. Cost £1800, we could have got a skip for £80
You know yourself mate, some things are best just left alone to let them get on with.

Blu :twisted:
The trakker

#20 Post by The trakker »

dromia wrote:I do have to apply myself and it is hard work. :lol:

The wife reckons it just shows what a sad b*****d I am. :ugeek:

With a cave like that, i wouldnt be married :lol: my full fillment would be there :shock: