Lee Universal Shellholders Package of 11

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Dangermouse

Lee Universal Shellholders Package of 11

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

I have returned to this now that I am going to keep the 9mm. I was going to order it from the USA but with the p&p there is no difference to Midway UK prices and I really should be supporting the local dealers.

http://www.midwayuk.com/apps/eproductpa ... mID=786187
I was surprised that having completed a search of the Internet I could not find this listed. Could you all have a look at your preferred dealer and let me know if they have the set listed on their weB sites?

Regards

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
Ovenpaa

Re: Lee Universal Shellholders Package of 11

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Fenland Rural Sports stock them but I doubt it is on the webynet. If you order from them mention the club you are a member of and you should get 10% discount.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#3 Post by saddler »

Great!!! Just off the phone to have an order sent up from Tim Hannams

They sell all the Lee kit

Want me to get a price for a set for you??

I got one of these a few years back & it has been well worth the small price I paid. Keep meaning to get the set of s/h for the Lee Autoprime too...
Dangermouse

#4 Post by Dangermouse »

Saddler,

Can do,

I am a little saddened that the UK Firearms market is still not fully utilising the Internet as a way to sell items. Many of the sites that I visit have still to update their pages from the early days. I know that it takes time and money but they are missing out by not keeping up with technology,

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
phaedra1106

#5 Post by phaedra1106 »

Just over £24 inc. shipping from Titan reloading in the US, £26.56 from Kranks + £4 shipping.

Jon, I have a set for the Autoprime (missing .204 and a number 6 (no idea what that fits!), as you're (hopefully) doing me a massive favour with the .44 plated or collecting stuff from the Phoenix you are more than welcome to have it if it's any use :good:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Dangermouse

#6 Post by Dangermouse »

I was going to get them from Titan, but when I went through the checkout they were going to charge another $30-40 p&p and I caught my self on.

Will wait for Saddler to see if he can get the set,

DM
phaedra1106

#7 Post by phaedra1106 »

Titans postage calculator doesn't show all the options unless you login to an account, than standard USPS is about $11 :)

Just got my last order from them this morning, 9mm shell plate, small case feeder and factory crimp for the Load Master which I couldn't find in stock over here, got hit for £22 charges, £14 VAT + £8 collection fee, what a rip off!.

Still worked out cheaper and quicker than trying to get the stuff here, a lot of Lee stuff is out of stock until about June according to Kranks.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#8 Post by saddler »

Not got the new catalogue to hand - but look like £25 inc P&P - or close enough for Gov't work