eventually,she,s here

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

iancxx

eventually,she,s here

#1 Post by iancxx »

hiya,here we go,,first look at my new howa in .204 flavour,with her new stock,and an interested bystander,,ian
in her plain clothes,
and in her new clothes,
and the bystander,
Image,
and my .22 cz,with her boyd,s,

going to be a fun filled weekend,me think,s,,ian
she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. she will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion
iancxx

Re: eventually,she,s here

#2 Post by iancxx »

hiya,you may realise by now,i like my boyd,s,,next one is goona be applejack,,nice and bright,,ian
she is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. she will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion
phaedra1106

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

I'm sure I've seen that rifle somewhere before ............................. :grin:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
iancxx

#4 Post by iancxx »

phaedra1106 wrote:I'm sure I've seen that rifle somewhere before ............................. :grin:
possibleeeeeeee :shakeshout:
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

I like the rifle, very nice, have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

Good looking dog as well :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
phaedra1106

#6 Post by phaedra1106 »

Ian was chasing my cats with it this afternoon !! ............................. the rifle that is not the dog!

Well he might not have been chasing them but one of them had a good look at it and went to sleep next to its bag!!
iancxx

#7 Post by iancxx »

hiya,not had a chance to shoot her yet,will be this weekend,unless i go on big cat hunt,,(locally),first,,
cally,the bitch,,my shadow,deserving little madam of my of my signature,,ian
phaedra1106

#8 Post by phaedra1106 »

Big Cat Hunt??

I do hope that's not rhyming slang for something very rude :G

In the interests of public safety I should warn you that Tabby has razor sharp claws and Sophie would most probably fall asleep on your face and subsequently smother you, proceed at your own peril!!!

And ..... it would be no good bringing Cally to help you, Tabby (at the age of 6 months) was regularly to be found terrifying our rather large Great Dane by chasing him around the house.
Ovenpaa

#9 Post by Ovenpaa »

We had a large Tabby that was the local traffic calming, he used to sleep in the middle of the lane leading to the Church and refused to move for visiting cars, he also took on the vicars dog a few times.

Sadly gone and missed to this day, he used to drag rabbits in through this bedroom window...

/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal