New book, The Art of Decoying, pigeons and corvids

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
gunsmoke

New book, The Art of Decoying, pigeons and corvids

#1 Post by gunsmoke »

The New book by gunsmith Ian Summerell on the Art of Decoying Pigeon and corvids. 100 pages in B&W with full colour cover.

it is being sold on ebay for £10 plus £2 P&P - £12

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT
Ovenpaa

Re: New book, The Art of Decoying, pigeons and corvids

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

That reminds me, I need to keep an eye out for Ian at Newark. He is a member of the forum but I hjave not seen him here for ages.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
gunsmoke

#3 Post by gunsmoke »

ovenpaa wrote:That reminds me, I need to keep an eye out for Ian at Newark. He is a member of the forum but I hjave not seen him here for ages.
You have not seen me because i have had nothing to say. I'm on the gunmakers stand if that helps.
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Hello Ian! Same place as last year? We will be up on the Saturday and it would be good to say hello again.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
gunsmoke

#5 Post by gunsmoke »

ovenpaa wrote:Hello Ian! Same place as last year? We will be up on the Saturday and it would be good to say hello again.
Same stand but it might have moved, i'm told. still on gunmakers stand. Have boxes of the new book and I hope they sell. Only £10 [had to get that in]