BRNO ZKM 468 Tactical stock

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Dave 101

BRNO ZKM 468 Tactical stock

#1 Post by Dave 101 »

I had a BSA Century .22 all lined up for a make over , It had been up for sale a for a long time , on and off for a couple of years , so I had decided to sell the stock and all the accessories then chop the barrel and put it in an old stock then sell it cheap as a bunny basher . I found an old stock on ebay for £9 inc p & p then
out of the blue an email some one wants to buy the Century .
So Iam now looking for something to fit the stock all I had was the little single shot BRNO . why not I thought the rifle is simple enough it shoots well so lets see what can be done with the stock
So after flattening the bottom of the F/E and cutting the bottom of the butt stock parrelel with the F/E then cutting the top of the buttstock adding extra wood by gluing blocks on , then reshaping the cheek rest area which transformed it to the tactical design . The LOP was in need of a bit more length , I had this BSA International adjustable butt plate so I thought I could work something out for it .
The wrist area needed some attention next a bit of reshaping and dimpling to give it a grippy surface .
The original mag well needed filling then some work with the router to reposition the trigger well and drilling the action screw lug hole all done with the router , then fitting the Anschutz style trigger guard .
Then bed the action for a snug fit .
Once everything is cleaned up its all down to some painting , finished in a matt coyote tan .

Cant wait to get it to the range and see how it shoots , the scope is only a 4x so I wont see to much detail at 50 yds .

Dave
AL8

Re: BRNO ZKM 468 Tactical stock

#2 Post by AL8 »

Thats very nice Dave
froggy
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

#3 Post by froggy »

Impressive :good:
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Another good job there Dave :clap:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Chuck

#5 Post by Chuck »

NEAT!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#6 Post by Ovenpaa »

Crikey, is that a knife in one of the pictures????? :? :?

:run:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dave 101

#7 Post by Dave 101 »

That was from the day when boy scouts could carry a sheath knife , its few years old now .

Dave