CZ 452 SINGLE SHOT ADAPTER

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Dave 101

CZ 452 SINGLE SHOT ADAPTER

#1 Post by Dave 101 »

Heres some pics of a single shot adapter I made a couple of years ago for CZ 452 , The reason I needed it was for a competition in which you are deducted a percentage of your score if you use a magazine . It is made from a piece of plastic cut from a kitchen chopping board .

Its just clipped into the lips of the mag before being fully inserted .

Fully inserted . when making its a case of trial and error with getting the angle right so it sits in the mag correctly and filing a groove for the round to sit in .

A view from the front , if you drill a small hole at the front above the top of the mag you can insert a pointed object to extract it from the mag

A dummy round sitting in the groove .

Aview of the breech with dummy round presented at the correct height and angle to slide into the chamber

Hope this shows how easy these are to make .

Dave
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: CZ 452 SINGLE SHOT ADAPTER

#2 Post by saddler »

Interesting project

CZ make a single shot adaptor for the CZ452 - retails about a tenner, IF my memory serves me right!