my rude fat dog

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

my rude fat dog

#1 Post by the running man »

heres my best gun,its won me more gold than the bank of england,and hopefully will see me on the gb team this year!! its kid everything and the white is not finished just yet....watch this space....
2012-01-02_18.39.38-1[1].jpg
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Ovenpaa

Re: my rude fat dog

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

I know nothing about .22 S/A's What is it based on and what has been tweaked on it? I like the colour :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#3 Post by the running man »

I cropped the picture too much!! Its basically a 1022 copy with no ruger parts but the mags,12.5inch bull diamond kid match barrell,and a kid bolt trigger a tactical innovations receiver,and a houge evolution stock,mite put an england flag on it and ir my grid no. maybe,or maybe some silver flames,not entirely sure yet.........its unbeleiveably accurate and its a 1 cm group at 50 (benched!) same hole at 25,i did a bench rest comp with it in actual fact!!!!,trigger is 2 stage and 2.5 pounds and never jams,i always use rws target through it,as that does not drop at 50m.........
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#4 Post by Mike357 »

What scope do you use and what mag settings at 50, 25, 15 & 10m?
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!