New Security at Bisley

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
dazeroo

Re: New Security at Bisley

#51 Post by dazeroo »

2 Gurkas on every street with their bare hands, would cure most of this country's social issues.

The bravest, of the brave!

Rather than the debate over pension rights, give every Gurkha the option to retire from the army, into subsidised housing, give them at least £100 of local only beer tokens, and insist that they walk for a couple of pints, and back every night.

I guarantee that every town centre would be safer within 2 days.

The average town centre "hard man" doesn't even register on the scale alongside the attitude of one of these gentlemen, when morally enraged.

I would support any party that would declare that as a nation, we start respecting the loyalty that the Gurkhas have shown to us. It is unreal that they have the apply to live here. Would be far better to employ them to oversee who try to get here without permission!

Sorry, rant over.
I love my country, yet I fear my Government

Cymru am Byth
John25

Re: New Security at Bisley

#52 Post by John25 »

Oh how I long for the days of penal servitude, the lash and the noose.

But then I speak as one whose grandson has been viciously beaten, resulting in the need for facial surgery and has had his Army training delayed by some thug.

Yes,I would, if I could, lock up the b :squirrel: for ever and make him break rocks.

As I wish this country still did and PLEASE don't anyone try to pesuade me it's inhumane, I would wish it so.

My rant over now too.

:cheers:
Gun rhymes with fun.

We are constrained only by the rules of safety and our own imagination.

John

http://www.bisleyshootingservices.co.uk