Henry Big Boy .44 Mag/.44 Spl brass receiver

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
David TS
Home club or Range: Grove Small Arms, LERA, SEESA

Henry Big Boy .44 Mag/.44 Spl brass receiver

#1 Post by David TS »

Henry Big Boy .44 Mag/.44 Spl for sale.

Owned by me since new.

The rifle has only had 500 rounds through it in total since new.

New barrel and mag tube just fitted under warranty, all parts sourced from Henry USA, so barrel has had proof rounds only.

[The new barrel was fitted because some Big Boy's have had the mag tube split where the follower bayonet fits into it. Henry introduced a 2nd Gen mag tube to fix this, and because the mag follower now locks into a machined block rather than the steel tube as previous, it also requires a new barrel to be fitted as the mag tube block dovetails into the barrel. The upshot of this is that this rifle is now the same spec as the current rifles, and the mag tube cannot split as some of the earlier ones did].

Nice wood on the rifle, and it is in tidy condition. With original instruction manual.

I also have for sale separately a genuine Henry scope rail, Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5x20 scope and mounts.

Bare rifle £725.

Scope/rail/mounts £115

Face to face preferred, but could RFD transfer at buyers' cost.

I can't upload images but can email them on request.
David TS
Home club or Range: Grove Small Arms, LERA, SEESA

Re: Henry Big Boy .44 Mag/.44 Spl brass receiver

#2 Post by David TS »

Price reduction, bare rifle now £695