1957 Spanish Mauser Drill Rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
drone

1957 Spanish Mauser Drill Rifle

#1 Post by drone »

God bless the Spaniards, this gun has been polished for use in parades, it is a great shooter, 8mmx57 (OK< 7.92x57 if you're a pedantic troll) AQs Father Time catches up, it just doesn't get used, . PM first I'll send you the phone number.
Pre-estate sale, £650 it's a bargain and is such a pretty gun, for a weapon of individual destruction! It's much nicer than the K98 I've listed and the cartridge is a very powerful one.
spanish 1.jpg
spanish 2.jpg
span 3.jpg
drone

Re: 1957 Spanish Mauser Drill Rifle

#2 Post by drone »

Continued from above, Gun was made at La Corunna Arsenal, apparently using the blueprints and patterns supplied by Hitler to Franco unlike many other non-German made Mausers who had to make their own. Whether this was in Gratitude from hitler for Franco giving him the opportunity to fine tune biltzkrieg or because he didn't trust the Spanish to make them I don't know ie it's anybodies guess.
span 4.jpg
span5.jpg
span 6.jpg