Form Rifle Stocks

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

Form Rifle Stocks

#1 Post by Pippin89 »

I would like to share a story of good news for once. I had a Form stock grip on my Chiappa Rhino. It was bought by someone else as a gift so I had no details of the warranty, but I remember it being over the 2 year warranty period. Anyway, it cracked down the seam of one of the laminations.
So I put the standard one back on and immediately knew I couldn't deal with that and had to have another Form one. So I dropped them an email and said I know its out of warranty but wondered if they would give me a small token discount on a replacement. I got an email back saying "don't worry about the warranty period, send it back to us and we will send you a replacement". And sure enough, a week or so later I had a new one FOC.
Can't ask for better customer service than that!
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Re: Form Rifle Stocks

#2 Post by 20series »

We bought a Form Crusader stock for Debs 308, stunning kit, I spoke direct with the guys and got some advice during the process. Totally recommend them as a product and a company

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP