RO/RCO Courses NE England

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

RO/RCO Courses NE England

#1 Post by Mike357 »

If anybody in the NE is aware of any RO/RCO courses being run in the next 6 months then please let me know. Ta.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Jorden
Home club or Range: ponteland

Re: RO/RCO Courses NE England

#2 Post by Jorden »

Try contacting Tees Valley Shooting Centre at Middlesborough, last I heard they were running courses.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

Tees Valley Target Sports have no courses scheduled at the moment. They are running First Aid training at the moment. If you check on the NRA web site on the training section if Tees Valley Target Sports have a RSO or a RCO course organised it will be advertised on there and you can book onto it from the NRA site.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Phalledra (Spelling) on here may be able to help
DVC
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#5 Post by phaedra1106 »

You can't spell your club Secretary's name? Shocking, I'll have to have a word at the next meeting! shakeshout

Actually a couple of our club members were just asking about the courses, I'm keeping an eye on the NRA website as well.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

phaedra1106 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:48 pm You can't spell your club Secretary's name? Shocking, I'll have to have a word at the next meeting! shakeshout

Actually a couple of our club members were just asking about the courses, I'm keeping an eye on the NRA website as well.
If you have enough people to make a course worth while they may put one on for you. You do realize that it has changed now you have to do a two day range safety oficers course first followed up by a one day range control officer course to qualify as a RCO.
You are welcome to pm me the numbers of guys you want to put through as potential RCO trainees and I will bring it to the Club Secretarys attention and let you know if it can be done.