Wanted practical shotgun loading belt & Taurus holster

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Blackstuff

Re: Wanted practical shotgun loading belt & Taurus holster

#11 Post by Blackstuff »

Dellboy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:17 am
Blackstuff wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:20 am
Grifff wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:08 pm Hi
Thanks for the info, I'm looking for a magload style belt. Just thought I'd see if there are any used rigs about before I spend a fortune!
Magload equipment is covered by a lifetime warranty that carries forward with the OWNER, not just the original buyer so the stuff doesn't normally get THAT much cheaper secondhand, but if you're on Facebook there are multiple UKPSA/practical shooting pages where you can go fishing.

If you're not in a mad hurry Magload always do cracking Black Friday sales on their rigs. I got mine for basically 50% off

A lot of the magload stuff is 3 d printed which is not up to much abuse
Its used by every level of shooter on the IPSC/UKPSA circuit and is beginning to take off on the US 3 Gun circuit and I have never seen any pattern/significant complaint about quality or longevity. Even if something does break it doesn't matter as 99/100 Magload will replace it for free.

I have seen this argument trotted out by people selling other loading equipment before though ;)
DVC
Dellboy
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#12 Post by Dellboy »

Blackstuff wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:34 am
Dellboy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:17 am
Blackstuff wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:20 am

Magload equipment is covered by a lifetime warranty that carries forward with the OWNER, not just the original buyer so the stuff doesn't normally get THAT much cheaper secondhand, but if you're on Facebook there are multiple UKPSA/practical shooting pages where you can go fishing.

If you're not in a mad hurry Magload always do cracking Black Friday sales on their rigs. I got mine for basically 50% off

A lot of the magload stuff is 3 d printed which is not up to much abuse
Its used by every level of shooter on the IPSC/UKPSA circuit and is beginning to take off on the US 3 Gun circuit and I have never seen any pattern/significant complaint about quality or longevity. Even if something does break it doesn't matter as 99/100 Magload will replace it for free.

I have seen this argument trotted out by people selling other loading equipment before though ;)

Well i dont sell stuff for it but have seen it in action which is what i based my comment on
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Blackstuff

#13 Post by Blackstuff »

For clarity; I wasn't accusing you of being a rival manufacturer/retailer. Its just something that gets repeated.

I've been shooting PSG since 2006, well before Magload even appeared and i've never seen any of their products fail in competition. I have heard of two examples, both of which were caused by the owners but both replaced immediately.
DVC
Grifff
Home club or Range: 8th Warwickshire Rifle Club

#14 Post by Grifff »

Every time I see there is a new post I think oooo someone has a belt to sell me 🤣. I think I'll have to buy a new one.