Results with basic facilities

If you are making it or modifying it, repairing it or restoring it, it goes in here.

Moderator: dromia

Site Supporter Since 2015

Results with basic facilities

#1 Post by 1066 »

It just amazes me how these guys turn out a salable product with such a basic set-up. - Cast aluminum motorcycle crankcases.

https://fb.watch/enOgDuuO8O/
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

Re: Results with basic facilities

#2 Post by bradaz11 »

i'm not sure i'd call the injection molding machine basic, but yeah, i know what you mean
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
Graham M

#3 Post by Graham M »

No masks, no safety clothing and only one worker wearing eye protection, Wonder how they will get on in the future when they put in a claim for lung disease or loss of sight.

Friend of mine bought an Indian Enfield many years ago. Looked really lovely as an old retro bike, but the quality was absolute shiite.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
clleeyip

#4 Post by clleeyip »

Graham M wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:20 pm No masks, no safety clothing and only one worker wearing eye protection, Wonder how they will get on in the future when they put in a claim for lung disease or loss of sight.

Friend of mine bought an Indian Enfield many years ago. Looked really lovely as an old retro bike, but the quality was absolute shiite.
When to China visit a few times, saw their welder really impress me. When I have my welding training, I have to wear jumpsuit, work boots, apron, gloves, filtered welding mask and even sun screen.
Those welder in China wear none of it, not even a welding mask, they just turn their head away and still weld better than me :p
Graham M

#5 Post by Graham M »

I used to close my eyes when tacking, but I never learned to weld by turning my head and looking through my ear. lol
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.