RCBS universal hand priming tool.

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: RCBS universal hand priming tool.

#11 Post by phaedra1106 »

Have you ever thought of using Google to search for it?

There's enough info, hands on reviews and videos of the ACP and APP presses to keep you busy for hours if not several days :)

I've had the ACP press and to be honest couldn't find anything to do with it that I couldn'd do on one of my other presses either quicker or better!.

I've been using my Universal Hand Primer for almost 10 years, probably the best bit of reloading kit I ever bought.

I have the odd 300 AAC (223) case jump when priming but my blades are slightly worn after that many years use, emailed RCBS and new set on the way free of charge. Until then I just hold the case while priming it.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

Not that interested to be honest I have no intention of buying the ACP or APP press just wondered if the ACP can be used for sizing.
Like I said I personally up till now I am not impressed with the universal hand primer and I will probably sell it but we will see.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#13 Post by phaedra1106 »

Maybe 9mm or other small straight wall cases but that's not what it's designed for.

If you deceide to sell the Universal Hand Primer before May give me a shout, I have 2 in my MidwayUSA shopping cart to collect when we go over then.
Alpha1

#14 Post by Alpha1 »

I feel a visit to the Yarners coming on I need to return Rog,s box he will know what I mean and I need to speak to phaedra1106 about RCBS auto hand priming tools. And it would be really good if they let me make some bangs.
As an aside I have to say the Yarners was one of the best Clubs I have ever been a member off only issue its about an hour and a half drive away. At the time my eye sight eye sight was screwed and it was dangerous driving home in the dark.
Several operations later not so bad but not brilliant either. But I still like to go visit.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#15 Post by phaedra1106 »

Best time to come is Monday evening, I usually take over about 5:30-6:00 so we'll all be there :good:
Alpha1

#16 Post by Alpha1 »

I had another go with the hand primer I binned the RCBS flipper tray and used a Lee tray It is 100% better
Alpha1

#17 Post by Alpha1 »

It is definitely a lot better with the Lee tray. I primed 100 38 special with no issues except for one primer going in side ways in minutes.