Landrover set on Fire

All things Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife and Conservation related.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
"The Dromia Rule"

Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.

If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.

http://www.basc.org.uk/

Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Landrover set on Fire

#11 Post by dromia »

They both have oil leaks.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#12 Post by Pete »

Packham simply doesn't like people killing wild stuff........neither do I, unless it's going to be eaten........and I don't like land rovers, either.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#13 Post by Les »

Archie wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 pm I’m not sure which I dislike the most Land Rovers or Chris Packham ?
There's nothing wrong with Packham that a decent chainsaw couldn't sort out. teanews
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#14 Post by Dark Skies »

I don't pay road tax. I'm MOT exempt. My fully comp insurance premiums are risibly low. I LOVE Land Rovers.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Christel
Site Admin

#15 Post by Christel »

I love our Defender...absolutely love it, wonky doors and all, no way would I trade it for something modern (spit)

Not even when we yet again have to take it to the garage LOL
Sim G
Past Supporter

#16 Post by Sim G »

Never fitted in one. I get the concept about being jammed against the drivers door when off roading, but who decided that your average British infantryman, at 22 years old, in full battle order and weapons can fit in a fvcking space 9 1/2 inches wide?!!!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G
Past Supporter

#17 Post by Sim G »

Oh, and Chris Packham is a cnut.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Graham M

#18 Post by Graham M »

Definitely Packham kukkuk
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#19 Post by Dark Skies »

Sim G wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 pm Never fitted in one. I get the concept about being jammed against the drivers door when off roading, but who decided that your average British infantryman, at 22 years old, in full battle order and weapons can fit in a fvcking space 9 1/2 inches wide?!!!!
I guess the MOD did, given the original Land Rovers were designed for farming and such.
I bought my first Landy about twenty years back ... six foot and 52 inch chest (I worked out. A lot) never had an issue. You just kind of adapt to fit in.
No seat belts in mine help with that. If I have a gripe it's the height of the pedals off the floor. Pain strengthens us!
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."