Happy Birthday Chuck

Moderator: dromia

Chuck

Re: Happy Birthday Chuck

#11 Post by Chuck »

Hi Dromia,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The missus gave it to me wallhead wallhead wallhead

Well it seems this wee bug has decided Turkey right where I live is great place for a holiday - along with the all the Russians, Arabs, jews and mainland europeans who thought so too!..

Had a bit of a cough three weeks ago - docs said it was probably down to too much aircon but the test was free - so hey ho why not.. 10pm that night the hospital gave us the good news. They sent some stuff up for us, which was nice.

Seems it is so deadly that we had to stay home for two weeks (no biggie, it's still hot out) - other than that no real advice. Just got some vitamins and changed diet a wee bit.o ral darms either - just like a cold I couldn't shift!

Local pharmacist is spot on bloke though, neighbours delivered food parcels as did our local butcher lol lol lol At least we know who our friends are!

We felt a bit iffy for a couple of days - taste all to hell but coming back now - as is appetite. On the bright side - I lost 6.5kg in a week!

lollol lollol lollol lollol cheers cheers
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Polchraine

#12 Post by Polchraine »

Glad to hear you are recovering ... and I thought it was something we said.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

Sorry to hear that Chuck hopefully you will both make a full recovery and have no long term after affects.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#14 Post by 20series »

Sorry to hear that mate I hope you're both felling better soon..

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Chuck

#15 Post by Chuck »

Alpha 1 / 20 series: Thanks guys, much appreciated.

We both actually feel pretty fine now - but we're not taking chances - I haven't been further than the garabage area 100 yards down the street in three weeks. The Missus seems fine, she's back to her usual non stop chatty self :run: :run: :run: :run: .

Since this followed closely on the heels of my old school mate of 63 years passing away it did give me a wee wake up call as to who is in and who is about to be out of my life!

Certain people will find their number / email etc blocked quite soon.

Turning 67 last week sure was an attention getter lol lol lol lol lol

Thanks everyone, it's all appreciated.

Chuck & Mrs T
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!