SHOTS

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

SHOTS

#1 Post by Pippin89 »

I thought I would pop up a post about a new(ish) range opening. Sussex Home Of Target Shooting (SHOTS) is due to reopen shortly with a newly built fullbore range among many other facilities in Yapton, near Arundel.
Fullbore ranges are few and far between in this part of the country so its great to see one opening 10 minutes from my house.
Details of what they will be doing is sparse at the moment as they plan to have an open day when they can but the list on the sign at the gate is: Air rifle/pistol, .22 live fire (think I saw plans for a practical rifle style area), black powder, clay pigeon, hunter field target, airsoft, archery, and fullbore.

I will pop up more details when the open day has occured but that is obviously postponed for now. If you live in the area then keep an eye on their website/facebook page.
Rarms
Past Supporter

Re: SHOTS

#2 Post by Rarms »

Is this on the ford site?

I wouldn't think they have the danger zone for full bore.
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by 1066 »

I perked up a bit there thinking thinking there might be somewhere convenient opening up in Sussex, unfortunately still about an hour and a half away - about the same as Bisley for me.
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

1066 wrote:I perked up a bit there thinking thinking there might be somewhere convenient opening up in Sussex, unfortunately still about an hour and a half away - about the same as Bisley for me.
Nice to hear of a new range all the same. We were out to look at a new range in the very early stages of development on New years day, it is always food to see developments for shooters.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal