Legality

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

Hunter87

Legality

#1 Post by Hunter87 »

kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

Re: Legality

#2 Post by kennyc »

.41 Long Colt is on the list of obsolete calibres so should be OK , its an ugly bugger though, and looks to have been converted for quick-draw use
Edit thus the "Fitzgerald" in the Title I guess
Sim G
Past Supporter

#3 Post by Sim G »

If that was a real Fitz special, it would have a much, much bigger price tag! And even though the engraving is good, it’s not quality. A nice Fitz “replica” I’d say, and in just the right calibre to give a considerable mark up on the price it was probably picked up for Stateside.

It would be nice to own, none the less, but way too rich for my wallet!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Hopefully not destined to maim or kill some unsuspecting youth in the months to come, assuming C-19 has missed them...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#5 Post by bradaz11 »

Ovenpaa wrote:Hopefully not destined to maim or kill some unsuspecting youth in the months to come, assuming C-19 has missed them...
I think that is what the seller is angling at,

"I will post a hardback dual English/German language copy of "Manual of Pistol and Revolver Cartridges, Volume II, Centrefire, American and British Calibers", by Erlmeier & Brandt, as cited by the Home Office Guide mentioned above, to the buyer for further study, if they so wish."

In other words, here is how to make cases for it
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns