Potential downtime.

Moderator: dromia

dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Potential downtime.

#11 Post by dromia »

No it wasn't moderated, you are just a stirrer constantly looking for something to add to your perpetually miserable whinging, moaning and dummy spitting.

You are told in this thread the reason why posts might disappear but oh no you turn it into a reason to have a negative whine about Christel and myself.

All you need to do is PM the man, but obviously that is a thought too far for you.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

So why did you not say that in the first place. Care full old chap think of your blood pressure. Would you like some more pics might help you relax.(
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#13 Post by dromia »

I hadn't realised that your dementia had gone so far that you had forgotten the PM facility, hence the question about your ability to manage your self, just a bit of concern for your well being but obviously that is also lost on you.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
The Gun Pimp

#14 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Alpha1 wrote:I have noticed some of my recent posts have changed but I dont know if that is down to the down time or being moderated. I suspect its more to do with moderating but correct me if I am wrong.
I know a generous offer by the gun pimp to supply me with a DVD as disappeared from my posts. I Thank you for that but I obviously can not take you up on the offer because the post has disappeared.
Alpha - that explains it - pm me on targetshooteronline@icloud.com and I'll send the DVD.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#15 Post by Alpha1 »

The Gun Pimp wrote:
Alpha1 wrote:I have noticed some of my recent posts have changed but I dont know if that is down to the down time or being moderated. I suspect its more to do with moderating but correct me if I am wrong.
I know a generous offer by the gun pimp to supply me with a DVD as disappeared from my posts. I Thank you for that but I obviously can not take you up on the offer because the post has disappeared.
Alpha - that explains it - pm me on targetshooteronline@icloud.com and I'll send the DVD.
Hey WOW thanks for that.
My original question was a genuine question your post going missing was not the only thing that prompted me to ask the question I expected a yes or no answer.
But it seems me and Adam have issues. But I can live with that.