This replaces the RASP

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

This replaces the RASP

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Received a copy of this to day apparently this is the new pro forma to be filled in and attached to MOD range bids.
The NRA why change a system that works. Well no lets make it really difficult for our members lets create a proforma that looks like it was created by a nine year old and make it mandatory that they use it.
I despair.
RSD 2020 FINAL.docx
(44.32 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: This replaces the RASP

#2 Post by Pete »

Does this apply to any club that wants to book time on an MOD range, or only those that are NRA affiliated ?

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
StanDeasy

#3 Post by StanDeasy »

Alpha1 wrote:Received a copy of this to day apparently this is the new pro forma to be filled in and attached to MOD range bids.
The NRA why change a system that works. Well no lets make it really difficult for our members lets create a proforma that looks like it was created by a nine year old and make it mandatory that they use it.
I despair.
A RASP remoaner!! Never thought I'd see one of those :o
RDC

#4 Post by RDC »

Pete wrote:Does this apply to any club that wants to book time on an MOD range, or only those that are NRA affiliated ?

Pete
My understanding is that you have to be NRA affiliated to book on MoD ranges. Something to do with the SCCs to prove a safe system in use by the club.

inb4 wearentNRAafilliatedbutwebookFFReverydayoftheweek.