New Glock 'style' Pistol Calibre innovations CIP .22

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

Tacticool
Home club or Range: EMMR

Re: New Glock 'style' Pistol Calibre innovations CIP .22

#11 Post by Tacticool »

Blackstuff wrote:Both of CI's releases have disappointed me. The ridiculous price of the Flock (£900-1000 for a properly licensed Glock might have been palatable) and the fixed muzzle brake (rather than stopping the stock collapsing all the way to maintain the 24" OAL) on the CMR-30 :bad: Glad i didn't change my plans to go to the show now!

If i was interested in the Glock i'd be tempted to get rid of the cocktail stirrer and fix a stock permanently
I’m going the other way on the CMR, I want them to chop the barrel down to 12” and then stopping the stock from collapsing bellow 24”. They said they would look into it for me...

Sent from my boing using "An application"
ordnance

#12 Post by ordnance »

£1500 for a .22 Glock LBP
Three times the price of a original Glock.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#13 Post by Blackstuff »

Tacticool wrote:
Blackstuff wrote:Both of CI's releases have disappointed me. The ridiculous price of the Flock (£900-1000 for a properly licensed Glock might have been palatable) and the fixed muzzle brake (rather than stopping the stock collapsing all the way to maintain the 24" OAL) on the CMR-30 :bad: Glad i didn't change my plans to go to the show now!

If i was interested in the Glock i'd be tempted to get rid of the cocktail stirrer and fix a stock permanently
I’m going the other way on the CMR, I want them to chop the barrel down to 12” and then stopping the stock from collapsing bellow 24”. They said they would look into it for me...

Sent from my boing using "An application"
I'd be happy with the original 16" barrel and the stock not collasping all the way (it only needs 1.5" less travel to keep 24"!) I'll may be look at it again after the UK versions reliability has been tested.
DVC