Rear Bag Riders for the Tikka T3 TacA1

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Rear Bag Riders for the Tikka T3 TacA1

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

We have just finished a run of these in standard and lightweight options.

As ever the plate is 6082 vapour honed black anodised aluminium and this one has the ‘competition’ carbon fibre tube so overall weight is under 150 grams, whereas the standard is closer to 200 grams. Do bear in mind the carbon tube is not as robust as the standard aluminium tubed version, having said that they seem to stand up to a lot of abuse, I just would not jump up and down on one of them!

We also build the RBR for all Accuracy International models including the competition special at 99 grams. Also covered are the Sako TRG 21/22 & 41/42 models plus a variety of standard T3 models.

Also, due back from the anodisers very shortly are rear bag rider brackets for the GRS range of rifle stocks in both standard and light weight versions which look really good when fitted to a GRS stocked rifle.
TikkaT3TacRBR.jpeg
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Rear Bag Riders for the Tikka T3 TacA1

#2 Post by Geek »

I received mine for my AI AT, not tried it yet, but very prompt service.

You just need to make one for the Ruger PR now.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

The Ruger PR is next on the list, I have made them before however never beyond prototype level so the final version build is going to happen very shortly.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#4 Post by Geek »

Ovenpaa wrote:The Ruger PR is next on the list, I have made them before however never beyond prototype level so the final version build is going to happen very shortly.
Please let me know when they are ready.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S