NSRA

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
karen

Re: NSRA

#11 Post by karen »

saddler wrote: Quite a few vacancies there on-line if you fancy having another bite of the apple...
Not a hope in hell - unless there was a major change in management!
karen

#12 Post by karen »

saddler wrote:Quite a few vacancies there on-line if you fancy having another bite of the apple...
Just out of interest where are they advertised? Only one I've seen is a scrappy hand drawn sign for a shop assistant attached to their shop sign on the road into Camp.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#13 Post by Pete »

I drove up from Southampton a couple of years ago, having phoned a few days beforehand to check they were open for shooting, only to find the range area decked out for a wedding reception...............haven't been since, although I am still a member. I found another club with a delightful outdoor 100yd range on the outskirts of a forest.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#14 Post by saddler »

karen wrote:
saddler wrote:Quite a few vacancies there on-line if you fancy having another bite of the apple...
Just out of interest where are they advertised? Only one I've seen is a scrappy hand drawn sign for a shop assistant attached to their shop sign on the road into Camp.
Indeed website
hot-search-word "rifle"
ENJOY...
sniper3
Home club or Range: London Telecom Shooting Club NRA and FCSA (UK)

#15 Post by sniper3 »

Well atleast someone gets some shooting in, everytime our club tries to book a range to shoot (especially on Saturdays), there is always a function of some kind booked. This year out of 14 bookings we managed to get 3 sats in.
It looks like the shooter comes last in their case.