Pistol & FA Rifle Shoot'g Class / Czech Rep / 30+31 Jan 2016

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

froggy
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

Re: Pistol & FA Rifle Shoot'g Class / Czech Rep / 30+31 Jan

#21 Post by froggy »

Salut BlackStuff,

Static shooting is open to anybody the same way UK clubs have open days.

Mullen7 is 100% correct, we normally open the Dynamic Shooting class/training to existing shooters for 2 main raisons :
- NTTC is a declared association with the French authorities and we want to make sure participants have no criminal records, ie : If the UK police is happy for someone to handle a firearm, it is good enough for me :good:
- There is a lot to learn/assimilate over a WE so a participant nervous about handling firearms would slow down the teaching for the class.

Having said that, I experienced 3 occasions of full Dynamic Pistol classes made up of people with zero firearms background. One was "pink-shooting" where the female partners come to try their hubbies' hobby, one was made-up of doctors, prospective tribunal experts, studying "trauma by firearms" (I confirm nobody was shot & no autopsy was subsequently performed ;) ) and one when members of my Krav-Maga club who had previously learned in London how to disarm an armed aggressor and wanted to learn the "follow-up" once the aggressor's weapon had been secured/recovered.

All experiences were very conclusive. The final say lies with our head Instructor but I am pretty confident your brother would be very welcome & would like the class very much :good:
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/