Schmidt & Bender PM11 4-16 x 50 P3 mildot

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Schmidt & Bender PM11 4-16 x 50 P3 mildot

#1 Post by pe4king »

Schmidt & Bender PM11 4-16 x 50 P3 mildot double turn .25 MOA FFP side parralax
This scope is in very good condition with no scuffs or scratches however there seems to be a very small mark near the reticule I have been in touch with S &B they will do it under warranty but I have not been able to be without the scope I thought it should be mentioned but it doesnt effect the way the scope operates, other than that the scope is immaculate the only reason im selling it is to fund the same scope with Mrad adjustments.
So I would also consider a swap for a Mrad PM11 even a 3-12
£1295
Attachments
PM11.jpg
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Schmidt & Bender PM11 4-16 x 50 P3 mildot

#2 Post by pe4king »

This is now sold
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Ovenpaa

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Crikey that was quick!
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

ovenpaa wrote:Crikey that was quick!
Good scope at a good price I didnt think it would hang round for long.
Got the replacement from blackdog it should be on its way to me as we speak, cracking scope a proper L17A1 which will grace the AW perfectly :D :D :D
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

Ah you did the deal with Matt then, he mailed me some pictures and I reckon it is going to look very nice sitting on your AW.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

ovenpaa wrote:Ah you did the deal with Matt then, he mailed me some pictures and I reckon it is going to look very nice sitting on your AW.
yes it will and at a fantastic price as well,
I have just got to start again with drop charts etc but I think what i would like to do is try to replicate the ballistics of the issue sniper ammunition which is what the scope turrets are calibrated to
not much else to do have I :lol:
new thread I feel
Ovenpaa

#7 Post by Ovenpaa »

I have a couple of different AI BDC drums for my PMII, as they are still 1cm clicks I counted the number of clicks for 200/400/600 etc and then played with JBM using different velocities until I found a velocity for my chosen bullet (Lapua) that matched the drops, then opened Quickload which had my existing load caibrated to my rifle (The weighting figure was tweaked to match load/velocity) and played with loads and powders until I could find the velocity that matched my new BDC drops. Out to the range and confirm with a Chrono and then true conformation at different distances. I never could get it spot on but it was within 1MOA at most of the distances I tested.

http://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmtraj-5.1.cgi

Rifleman798 (James) is the man to tell us more about this as he will be able to confirm how accurate the elevation BDC drum is with issue ammunition.
/d

Shed Journal
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

yes I have already thought about speaking to james he will be a good source of info