Handgun Supply to Northern Ireland

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: Handgun Supply to Northern Ireland

#21 Post by saddler »

ordnance wrote:
The PSNI’s Personal Protection Weapon policy states: “The procedures for dealing with applications to possess a PPW must take account of the unique and individual circumstances surrounding each application and that protecting the life of the applicant is a concern that must be balanced against that of the safety of the public and the peace and the general undesirability to have handguns for personal protection
VERY TRUE

...much better off with a 10-shot 12-bore 870 or Auto5 loaded with buckshot tongueout
joe

#22 Post by joe »

saddler wrote:
ordnance wrote:
The PSNI’s Personal Protection Weapon policy states: “The procedures for dealing with applications to possess a PPW must take account of the unique and individual circumstances surrounding each application and that protecting the life of the applicant is a concern that must be balanced against that of the safety of the public and the peace and the general undesirability to have handguns for personal protection
unless of course you are plod, free mason, member of the NI State government or new world order blokes :twisted:
Chuck

#23 Post by Chuck »

and the general undesirability to have handguns for personal protection
And just whose opinion is that I wonder.

So all PSNI guys will leave theirs at home then... kukkuk kukkuk kukkuk thoughtnot! So, just HOW is it undesirable for the law abiding to defend themselves, even in Ireland!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
ordnance

#24 Post by ordnance »

So all PSNI guys will leave theirs at home then... kukkuk kukkuk kukkuk thoughtnot! So, just HOW is it undesirable for the law abiding to defend themselves, even in Ireland!
Their argument would be that the police are at more risk because they are targeted by a terrorist organisation. PS. Northern Ireland not Ireland. smile2
Hunter87

#25 Post by Hunter87 »

Have a look on C&g website they have lots of section 5 pistols I'm sure you will like
markd290

#26 Post by markd290 »

There's always gundeal, though you never know what might turn up there. I'm after a few specific things myself, so a few of the guys from my club suggested egun.de to me. It's well worth checking out, all kinds of stuff on there and pretty reasonable prices, even when you factor in shipping.
Gundoc
Home club or Range: Triple C Tactical

#27 Post by Gundoc »

To be honest, if you contact Lantac, he has enough contacts around to get hold of most commercially available handguns.
Yes, I work for Lantac.