WW2 Period scope, German 3 Post Type

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rifleman798

Re: WW2 Period scope, German 3 Post Type

#11 Post by Rifleman798 »

Hi mate,

Picked up a nice Pre war Carl Zeiss zielsechs. Zeroed it in the other day. Only 50 yards but im good to go when I finally get down to Bisley or hopefully for a trip up to Barton Road. Also picked up a good original sling from a German collector mate of mine. Looks the nuts, If I say so myself :D

Cheers

James
Robin128

#12 Post by Robin128 »

Hope it gives you great scores for years!

:)
dirtbag

#13 Post by dirtbag »

Rifleman798 wrote:Hi mate,

Picked up a nice Pre war Carl Zeiss zielsechs. Zeroed it in the other day. Only 50 yards but im good to go when I finally get down to Bisley or hopefully for a trip up to Barton Road. Also picked up a good original sling from a German collector mate of mine. Looks the nuts, If I say so myself :D

Cheers

James

Well done mate, I have the same scope on mine whats your serial number and I can give you appoximate year
douglas670

#14 Post by douglas670 »

sold
many thanks to one and all