LANTAC E-CT Triggers

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
AR15

LANTAC E-CT Triggers

#1 Post by AR15 »

Very pleased to announce our collaboration with Texas based CMC Triggers in the USA.

Our good friends at CMC will be exclusively manufacturing our E-CT 1 & 2 Triggers for us.

Based on the tried and tested Single and Two Stage Trigger system, these cassette type drop in triggers feature our curved and flat blade bows and are available in the following configurations:

E-CT1, Single Stage Competition Trigger.
Pull weights 3.5lb, 4.5lb & 6lb

E-CT2 Two Stage Competition Trigger.
Pull weights 4.5lb Total (2.5lb First & 2lb Break). Lower and higher weights will also be available.

Due to the unique manufacturing process, CMC trigger sears are considerably smoother than wire EDM cut versions like those found in Geissele triggers.
This process yields a superior sear surface, for instance a Wire EDM sear will have a roughness average of approx 32-34 by contrast a CMC sear runs at 1, with a sheet of glass being 6.
Shoot one and you will see. The difference is outstanding.
The new 4.5lb pull version makes both E-CT1 and E-CT2 competition legal too.
Form and function combined to deliver a stunning trigger upgrade from LANTAC / CMC
Dr. Strangelove

Re: LANTAC E-CT Triggers

#2 Post by Dr. Strangelove »

Price on the E-CT2?
nickb834
Home club or Range: Wakefield R&PC, Warwickshire Armourers R&PC

#3 Post by nickb834 »

What sort of time scale before these are available to order? As I was just about to put an order in for a CMC..... (I actually ordered a Taccon 3MR over the weekend and had to cancel the order as mong here forgot alllll about ITAR **** )
AR15

#4 Post by AR15 »

Right now everyone is getting ready for Shot so I don't have an answer. We are looking to have these out within the next 3 months I hope.

We have to wait for the investment casting guys to make the molds for the bows that then get CNC'd. Current versions are all milled but thats not cost effective for production.
Our new designs wont fit with CMC's current sized castings so we have to get new molds made.
Thats going to take a little time and CMC are busy with their standard trigger production too as well as new stuff.
After we get Shot over we will have a much better idea of delivery time scales and pricing.
We will be distributing for CMC in the UK with new pricing at that point too.
Im currently sat her trying to get their Shot Show A4 flyer finished so its all a bit mad as we have loads to get organised ourselves.
nickb834
Home club or Range: Wakefield R&PC, Warwickshire Armourers R&PC

#5 Post by nickb834 »

Cool - good luck with that, I'll hold off on an order for now then....
AR15

#6 Post by AR15 »

Cheers nickb834