NRA

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: NRA

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

Well given that there is a new NRA 'Social Media Policy' in place I will be very surprised if we ever see an NRA staff member put anything NRA related other than possibly news announcements in writing on this forum, in fact I doubt we will see NRA staff post on here under their own names in future. I know of 5 current and ex NRA members on the forum and they all went very quiet after the new policy was implemented which I think is a real shame as people like IainWR made some very good points in their posts.

I do wonder who's loss this is, British shooters in general, forums such as this one or the NRA itself.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#12 Post by mag41uk »

The Gun Pimp wrote:I think it involves a missing scope - but someone from the NRA should be able to enlighten us.
Apparently it will be covered in the December issue of Gunmart.
Honey Badger

#13 Post by Honey Badger »

The Gun Pimp wrote:I think it involves a missing scope - but someone from the NRA should be able to enlighten us.
eBay?
HB

I hate nature.
Christel
Site Admin

#14 Post by Christel »

Loss, all of the above.

If we can't stand united, we fail.
SevenSixTwo

#15 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Get behind FirearmsUK?...
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
Countryman

#16 Post by Countryman »

Get behind what? Firearms UK know nothing about this sport. They are a bunch of (well I won't say the word) playing on Facebook.

Yet another little group fractionalising shooting.
bewildered
Home club or Range: Pinewood

#17 Post by bewildered »

Building on what Dannywayof life and Ovenpaa said about Nick at the NRA I emailed him recently with a query. Very prompt reply, he's a great bloke. Can't help but feel the NRA is in good hands with folks like him there.