BBC Scotland, Hitler, Rudolf Hess and the weather

Shooting and reloading related tutorials.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for youtube shooting related content that is educational or interesting. If you have something to add please start a new subject so members can easily find clips. Content can be anything shooting related such as reloading, equipment tutorials and range reports. Members clips are very welcome and try and keep the content UK relevant. The content of the posts in this section can come from many areas and may not necessarily be legal or deemed to be safe practice in the country you are viewing this forum from, use discretion and ask if in doubt.
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

BBC Scotland, Hitler, Rudolf Hess and the weather

#1 Post by Gaz »

I have nearly ruptured myself trying not to collapse on the floor with laughter in the office.

(if someone else could embed this I'd be grateful!)
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: BBC Scotland, Hitler, Rudolf Hess and the weather

#2 Post by saddler »

Typical BBC (Glasgow) Scotland