Catterick Wathgill 6c

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1

Catterick Wathgill 6c

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Spent Saturday shooting on one of our local ranges with some of the guys belonging to my local club a cracking day as usual.
It seems we have couple of new members fine I can cope with that two of them turned up with the wife not a problem.
But walking up and down the firing point holding hands and stopping every ten steps to kiss and cuddle welllll I am speachles dont know what to say.
OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear.
I am so glad I have not paid my subs yet decision time me thinks should I just sell the lot and go.OOOhhh my God and it gets worse we have a field kitchen at lunch time Bacon eggs sausages black pudding the lot loads tea coffe buns chocky biscuits you get my drift I introduced my self to one of the young ladies and asked what she would like to eat nothing she said I am on wait watchers thank you and he is not allowed any thing either he is loosing wait. I looked at him he is as thick as my little finger.
I stumbled out of the hut and ran for my car.
I reckon its time to take up golf or bowls may be any body want to buy a milsurp collection. and a couple of sniping jobbies.
I feel sick I gotta run.
Robin128

Re: Catterick Wathgill 6c

#2 Post by Robin128 »

Culture shock?

:P :lol: :lol: :?
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: Catterick Wathgill 6c

#3 Post by dodgyrog »

I reckon it's just envy! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.