Special Offer Elcan DR Specter 1-4X Scope

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Dr. Strangelove

Re: Special Offer Elcan DR Specter 1-4X Scope

#21 Post by Dr. Strangelove »

A mate is still waiting for two! Any idea what could have happened?
AR15

#22 Post by AR15 »

Can you IM me his details, we sent all out via TNT. Please get him to contact me direct and I can give him a tracking number.
Thanks
Yogi GunKanobee

#23 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

Marmite5 wrote:Excellent news, lets us know how it performs at the range.
You asked me to report after I tried it at the range. It was very easy to zero and I really liked being able to change from x1 to x4 so easily. The only thing that I discovered was a problem was not being able to focus it. Not being a spring chicken, my eyes are getting troublesome, and I found that the targets looked a little blurry. A couple of friends also tried it and they thought the glass was excellent.

I also have a Schmidt and Bender PMII 1.5-6 X20 Short Dot, which I have used on a .22 before, and I am able to set it up to suit my eyesight, though anyone else that tries it usually goes “uuugh”. It never occurred to me that it would be a problem on the Elcan! I still managed to shoot with it OK, but I’ll probably swap it out for a Red Dot, or perhaps another scope.
Chris101

#24 Post by Chris101 »

AR15 wrote:3 left now.

Do you have any more stock for sale?

Cheers,

Chris
Jimbo2568

#25 Post by Jimbo2568 »

Wow fantastic offer on these the last one I see was state side and close to a £1000 pounds... If only I had seen this add sooner :-(