Thank you Jon :)

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
phaedra1106

Thank you Jon :)

#1 Post by phaedra1106 »

Just a note to say thanks to Jon who very kindly sent me some samples of his JDX .30 168gr bullets to play with :grin:

My next full bore outing isn't until the 23rd so will report back and let you know how they go :good:

Once again thank you Jon, makes such a nice change to deal with a company with first class customer service party2
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Ovenpaa

Re: Thank you Jon :)

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Jon is a top person with old fashioned standards and an absolute gentleman to deal with.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
John25

#3 Post by John25 »

Agreed, haven't had chance to try his bullet lube yet, but acquiring it was a very pleasant experience and one which I shan't hesitate to repeat or recommend.

BZ Jon. :good:
Gun rhymes with fun.

We are constrained only by the rules of safety and our own imagination.

John

http://www.bisleyshootingservices.co.uk
JD4570

#4 Post by JD4570 »

Thank you so much everyone!

I had only just become aware of this thread hence my slowness responding.

Do let us know how you get on with the various products.

Thanks again,

Jon :cheers:
phaedra1106

#5 Post by phaedra1106 »

Just to let you know I still haven't managed to try them :bad:

Got 4 texts on Sunday morning to say our shoot was off, apparently Otterburn had (yet again) not passed the details to Ponteland range so although we had the confirmation email we weren't booked in troutslapping

Hopefully, MOD, weather and everything else permitting we'll be shooting on Nov 17th so will get a chance then :good:
phaedra1106

#6 Post by phaedra1106 »

And here I am sitting at home when we were supposed to shooting at Ponteland :cry:

Apparently the MOD decided (yet again) that they wanted the whole range to themselves and we were told not to bother turning up :cool2:

So far that's 4 times this year we've either been cancelled or not properly booked so unable to shoot. Four times may not seem a lot but it's a third of my annual outdoor range time and as we're away over the pond we won't be getting back in time for the last one of the year either :squirrel:
JD4570

#7 Post by JD4570 »

Ah sorry it's been so frustrating for you. We have the same sort of thing on one of our shoots too - always getting budged off at the last minute.

Do mail me again sometime when you've a moment -I changed machines a while back and lost yours.

Jon