GSG Firefly LBP

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

Sim G
Past Supporter

GSG Firefly LBP

#1 Post by Sim G »

Anyone got a Firefly? Seen a vids and read a few articles where they describe the reliability, but nothing about the accuracy? Anyone got first hand knowledge?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Andy

Re: GSG Firefly LBP

#2 Post by Andy »

I didn't like the trigger on it. Long and mushy pull.
I was disappointed as I wanted one.
Dorset_shooter
Past Supporter

#3 Post by Dorset_shooter »

Can’t help you sorry, held one without joy. Was far too small for my hands .
Sim G
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Sim G »

Andy wrote:I didn't like the trigger on it. Long and mushy pull.
I was disappointed as I wanted one.
Just like the real Sig trigger unless X5, Legion or SAO series...! lol
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
ordnance

#5 Post by ordnance »

Just like the real Sig trigger unless X5, Legion or SAO series...! lol

Or 226 LDC.
Stainless Slide
Stainless Frame Long Dust Cover (LDC) with SIG SAUER Rail Due to the Long Dust Cover the weight balance is optimized and the recoil jump is significantly reduced. The integrated SIG Sauer rail makes it possible to mount the SIG Sauer Optics Package.
standard small Parts
SRT (ShortResetTrigger) The new SRT Speed Trigger System with a reset of only 1,2mm allows unseen firing rates. An additional adjustable triggerstop enables the shooter to set the triggerstop to his needs.
adjustable triggerstop
HIVIZ FibreOptic front sight
adjustable LPA rear sight 'TPU' 3-Dot An adjustable micrometer rear sight and the HiViz front sight provide a fast and clear aiming.
E2-synthetic grips SIG Sauer E² grips guarantee a safe and ergonomic grip in any situation.
adjustable triggerstop
CormieAckImp

#6 Post by CormieAckImp »

I have one and it’s a great little piece of kit for the money. The double action trigger pull leaves a lot to be desired but the single action isn’t bad. In terms of accuracy, I’ve only shot it from a rest once and it was holding around an 1 1/2” at 25m with Eley Action. I’m sure with a Red Dot that would be tighter.