Licence controlled shoot

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

ordnance

Re: Licence controlled shoot

#11 Post by ordnance »

froggy wrote:that Shadow is a great shooter.
Indeed ... No firing block, 1.5 Kg pull, amazing short reset makes pulling the trigger just amazing. For sure the Shadow is much better & capable than that dude behind the pistol :squirrel:

Can't see me with another (handgun) unless I become a drug dealer now
Cant do with gold teeth colored big bums twerking chixs, so a trip to France or the Czech Rep is a far more civilized way IMO to go about it O:-)
Lots of shadow 2s appearing on the ranges here, next on my to buy list just need £1200. One good thing there are plenty of second hand Shadows 1s for sale at good prices.

Description: CZ SP01 Shadow 9mm pistol, pre-owned and in excellent condition. The Reload Shop located at the Premier Handgun Target Shooting Facility, the NITSA Ranges. http://www.nitsa.org.uk A555687
Category: .Pistol : Hand guns
Make: CZ
Model: SP01 Shadow
Certificate Required: Yes
Calibre: 9mm
Mechanism: Semi automatic
Price: £495.00
Gun Condition: Excellent
Accessories: Supplied with two mags and case/
froggy
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

#12 Post by froggy »

What were the particulars of the “test” ?
It was 2 hands "boxer stance" a tad faster than I intended as the Shadow naturally induces the shooter to shoot fast . Used to harder trigger pull and longer reset, I can get carried-away easily into un-intentionally double tapping if I am not careful .
The "test" has more to do about regular attendance, so 40 rounds on paper are enuf, the way you want.

am I to understand you do not enjoy la grand derriere ?
Come on... I am all for diversity !!
Petits, grands, round, flat, white, black, yellow ... I like all the derrieres within reason O:-)

Fancy the trip idea though
Looking at the posts, some of us go to Switzerland, Belgium, Poland, France, Czech Rep etc... It is easy, pleasant and priceless to stick 2 fingers to the anti-brigade :good:
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/
Hunter87

#13 Post by Hunter87 »

[quote="Dellboy"]Very nice shooting my compact is in a safe in Czech clean and waiting.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#14 Post by Pete »

I know a couple of guys who moved their collections to Belgium, and go over frequently.
Is there any way brexit is likely to scupper such trips?

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
ordnance

#15 Post by ordnance »

Pete wrote:I know a couple of guys who moved their collections to Belgium, and go over frequently.
Is there any way brexit is likely to scupper such trips?

Pete
If it does keep them in the UK, move them to N/I.