New wilson lbr

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

MistAgain

Re: New wilson lbr

#71 Post by MistAgain »

Gh0st wrote:Sorry was that an answer as to why the Suffolk Rifles Glock wasn’t on the market now?

Ok, what ever, you just keep speculating away from your keyboard.
My apologies , I must have overlooked that .

Neal's 22lr pistol (that was not a Glock) is not on the market for a couple of simple reasons .

1. Neal lost his RFD .

2. Another RFD was prepared to take over the project , however as the exchange rate against the dollar plumeted it was clear to them that the possible retail price of the firearm was way over what shooters would be prepared to pay for it .

Sadly I cannot recall who the dealer was , but I know he spoke to a few other dealers at Phoenix a year or more ago , and at the time he was saying that the pistol would have to retail around the £1500.00 mark if there was to be any profit in it .

But there it is , Neals 22lr pistol is not on the market due to circumstances beyond his control .
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#72 Post by Gh0st »

Losing his RFD? Right... just so we have it clear.
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#73 Post by Sixshot6 »

Gh0st wrote:Losing his RFD? Right... just so we have it clear.
Losing is one way of putting it.
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#74 Post by safetyfirst »

This thread is absolutely toxic, if it’s not troll wars over old threads it’s openly questioning the legality of an RFD’s actions, with absolutely no reliable information, on a permanently published public forum.

What’s more it’s an RFD who’s actively trying to bring something interesting to a restrictive, profitless and limited market as well.

Logout, phone a friend, have a hug, buy a beer.

<shakes head in disappointment......>

;)
Gh0st

#75 Post by Gh0st »

safetyfirst wrote:This thread is absolutely toxic, if it’s not troll wars over old threads it’s openly questioning the legality of an RFD’s actions, with absolutely no reliable information, on a permanently published public forum.

What’s more it’s an RFD who’s actively trying to bring something interesting to a restrictive, profitless and limited market as well.

;)
100% agreed. It does no one any favours.

I’ll take a cider over beer tho!
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#76 Post by Blackstuff »

safetyfirst wrote:This thread is absolutely toxic, if it’s not troll wars over old threads it’s openly questioning the legality of an RFD’s actions, with absolutely no reliable information, on a permanently published public forum.

;)
:good:

All the posts not related to the LBR in question should be deleted IMO.
DVC
Gh0st

#77 Post by Gh0st »

Blackstuff wrote:

;)

MistAgain

#78 Post by MistAgain »

Blackstuff wrote:

;)

Forums are there to discuss common interests. If you feel you need to lock the thread ( or delete posts )because it provokes conversation then I'm really not sure why the forum exists.

The coloured bit I have inserted , the rest was a comment by another member on another thread .
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#79 Post by TattooedGun »

MistAgain wrote:
Blackstuff wrote:

;)

Forums are there to discuss common interests. If you feel you need to lock the thread ( or delete posts )because it provokes conversation then I'm really not sure why the forum exists.

The coloured bit I have inserted , the rest was a comment by another member on another thread .
Oh the irony... lol :oops:
Gh0st

#80 Post by Gh0st »

stand by open discussion but not if people think it’s going to be detrimental to the sport.