New LBP coming to the UK hopefully

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: New LBP coming to the UK hopefully

#171 Post by the running man »

wasting your breath mark,all this was tested in law years ago,the uk law applies here in the uk, thats what uk laws are ment for, the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!,remember the american spirit arms m4 carbines that started off as semi autos and full autos in the states,then converted there for straight pull and brought in,that case was thrown out,quite rightly.....the cops/nca/nbis/customs know full well whats going on and no cases have been brought,in fact the nod has been given by customs and plod in suppliers cases............makes you wonder, like they are desperate for you to go to jail or something....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
MistAgain

#172 Post by MistAgain »

the uk law applies here in the uk, thats what uk laws are ment for, the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seem to recall that there are a few UK laws that apply outside the UK .
Sim G
Past Supporter

#173 Post by Sim G »

Circumstances outside of the U.K. certainly can have an effect on U.K. law and certain can actually be tried in a U.K. court!

“What happens on tour, stays on tour” is not always the case...
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G
Past Supporter

#174 Post by Sim G »

the running man wrote:remember the american spirit arms m4 carbines that started off as semi autos and full autos in the states,then converted there for straight pull and brought in,that case was thrown out,

If memory serves I don’t think that case was “thrown out”. I seem to remember that the defence of the component parts were never used on a complete firearm was proven, hence not subject to s7...
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#175 Post by Gh0st »

so no one fancies one then...?

any????
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#176 Post by safetyfirst »

I’m off to see Ron in October.

I’ll probably order a suppressed model.

In pink.
Gh0st

#177 Post by Gh0st »

Be interested to see the high capacity mags.... not seen any for sale before anywhere in .22?
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#178 Post by the running man »

Sim G wrote:
the running man wrote:remember the american spirit arms m4 carbines that started off as semi autos and full autos in the states,then converted there for straight pull and brought in,that case was thrown out,

If memory serves I don’t think that case was “thrown out”. I seem to remember that the defence of the component parts were never used on a complete firearm was proven, hence not subject to s7...
I don't remember the exact verdict etc only that common sense prevailed....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Gh0st

#179 Post by Gh0st »

Has anyone taken a punt and ordered one?

Tony-c

#180 Post by Tony-c »

Ive lost track what this thread is about now LOL

I reckon the market needs a bright green kermit LBP LOL
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.