Lantac Stealth Raven - any one held/used one?

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Hairydavey
Home club or Range: Looe Rifle/Pistol Club, Dutchy Shooting Association.

Re: Lantac Stealth Raven - any one held/used one?

#11 Post by Hairydavey »

I've been lucky so far and never had a firing pin go on me, but in this case I'll install the titanium one as soon as it turns up......in 3 to 4 months :cry:
Hunterboy

#12 Post by Hunterboy »

I’ve got a Stealth Raven;very impressed with it. Mind you, I am a newbie to shooting, so it doesn’t take much to impress me. I’ve shot about a thousand rounds through it and it seems pretty solid. It is extremely expensive for what it is, however, I bet once you’ve got it in your hands, any buyers remorse will fade away. I’m happy with mine and won’t be selling it any time soon.
Hairydavey
Home club or Range: Looe Rifle/Pistol Club, Dutchy Shooting Association.

#13 Post by Hairydavey »

If that's your first rifle then you're off to a hell of a start!

Did you go for the optics package or did you put your own on? Have you shot it out to 100m at all?
Hunterboy

#14 Post by Hunterboy »

Yeah, I went the whole hog and splashed for the Vortex red dot. I’ve only shot it out to 50 yds at the moment, but did buy a Vortex 3x magnifier at the Shooting Show last week , so will try to extend its legs when I get round to fitting it.