Lantac CMMG's

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Gazza

Lantac CMMG's

#1 Post by Gazza »

Anyone know when they are in stock?
Ive emailed them from their web site but no answer as yet.
It seems the quickest I can get hold of one is Febuary from Simply and just wondered if they would be quicker.
The Lantac ones are "tidied up" at no extra charge from what I can see from the write ups on the site so it makes sense to go there to purchase ideally.

Any info much appreciated :good:
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Re: Lantac CMMG's

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

You might be better giving them a call.
Gazza

#3 Post by Gazza »

I did try and call yesterday but no answer hence why I emailed them. Web site said replies within 24 hrs but no reply as of yet so maybe on hols?
Not sure if there are many employees there or just a couple so could be holidays I suppose.

Does AR15 still come on the forum as I see he's the contact for Lantac on here?
Kungfugerbil
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Kungfugerbil »

They have a Facebook page and are reasonably active, but largely reposting American stuff and the LantacUSA products that seem to be their focus. Understandable of course, the market is 1000 times bigger.

Most posts and comments from punters are "when are you getting some more CMMGs in stock" so I don't think it's imminent.
BamBam

#5 Post by BamBam »

I saw them when I was over in Texas a few weeks ago, things are progressing, but I should really leave it to them to make any announcements.
Odd Job

#6 Post by Odd Job »

I called about two weeks ago and got put through to voicemail. I left a message but never heard back.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.
Gazza

#7 Post by Gazza »

Odd Job wrote:I called about two weeks ago and got put through to voicemail. I left a message but never heard back.

Hmmm, not good for sales is that. :bad:
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#8 Post by Blackstuff »

He's in the US at the moment which might explain the delay, i saw a few videos of him shooting some very nice kit on Facebook earlier this week.
DVC
jdwoodbury
Home club or Range: Stourport Pistol & Rifle Club

#9 Post by jdwoodbury »

When I spoke with them a few weeks back I was told stock due in end of November...
Gazza

#10 Post by Gazza »

Blackstuff wrote:He's in the US at the moment which might explain the delay, i saw a few videos of him shooting some very nice kit on Facebook earlier this week.
Ok, I will await a reply as and when then :good: