Gallery

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Agentfunky
Home club or Range: PSSA

Re: Gallery

#41 Post by Agentfunky »

phaedra1106 wrote:
AR15 wrote:Got your email, just been flat out with rifle builds today so will get back to you tomorrow or Thurs.
Cheers P
8 days later and still not heard a word :bad:

All I want is a price, it's the TCR you have shown and listed at £1560 only with a change of barrel, from 223 to 300aac not exactly a massive change in specs. or costings I would have thought?

I'm almost tempted to just go and buy the NEA-15 William Evans at Bisley are selling, unfortunately they are asking stupid money for it, £1695 which is almost £400 more than they were when you had them!.

Why don't you ring him instead of complaining on a forum? :bad:

You have already got a 300Blk as shown in your list of guns. On that basis I have to wonder whether you are serious about buying a gun, or of you even have a slot.

I've just ordered another Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake - (some are in stock by the way £95 + p+p) and spoke to Paul - I know he has been very busy and hasn't had much time to check the forums or respond to every request for a quote yet.

From what I understand his 300Blk guns are all custom made so may not fall into the TCR range as you assume.

Seriously you would be better to get on the phone and have a chat with him. I have just had a quote for a 300Blk as I have a slot for one at the moment and it took about 5 minutes on the phone with some pretty simple questions and giving a fairly straight forward answer.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#42 Post by phaedra1106 »

I was asked (here on this thread) to contact them by phone or web contact, which is exactly what I did.

They replied here on this thread not directly to me which is why I've posted here. He said he'd get back to me within a couple of days, I appreciate he's probably busy which is why I've waited over a week, I don't think that's being unfair?.

And yes, I do have an empty slot for a second 300 and have been looking for one in straight pull one for a while. Durham insist on putting action types on FACs so after having to get my FAC altered to get the break barrel AAC Handi Rifle I took the opportunity to add a second in "bolt action".

No, I don't want a Dragon muzzle brake, no use for one as my rifles are shot with moderators fitted.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
AR15

#43 Post by AR15 »

Best option right now is to phone. We are flat out with not enough hours in the day. One man down ill, that leaves two of us. I'm in the armory all day building rifles and the other guy is working on another project.
Please phone me on 0203 0867255

A 300BLK is going to run you approx £1800 but I don't like publishing figures because its all down to spec and lots can change to effect that, up and down.

Our 300's are all custom and chambered in house with our own reamer so cost more.
Agentfunky
Home club or Range: PSSA

#44 Post by Agentfunky »

phaedra1106 wrote:I was asked (here on this thread) to contact them by phone or web contact, which is exactly what I did.

They replied here on this thread not directly to me which is why I've posted here. He said he'd get back to me within a couple of days, I appreciate he's probably busy which is why I've waited over a week, I don't think that's being unfair?.

And yes, I do have an empty slot for a second 300 and have been looking for one in straight pull one for a while. Durham insist on putting action types on FACs so after having to get my FAC altered to get the break barrel AAC Handi Rifle I took the opportunity to add a second in "bolt action".

No, I don't want a Dragon muzzle brake, no use for one as my rifles are shot with moderators fitted.

Didn't know Durham were insisting on action types. That must make things a little awkward and narrow down the options for you.

Looks like you managed to make the most of the change though. Good move.
AR15

#45 Post by AR15 »

.223 Suppressed Straight Pull Raven.
15.5'' .223 Wylde 1:8Twist Stainless Barrel, T8 Reflex Suppressor
MOE+ FDE Grip
CTR FDE Stock
Standard Trigger & Controls
9'' LANTAC Freefloat Handguard
LANTAC 7075T6 Billet Upper and Lower.

Shown with Trijicon SRS1 Red dot and MBUS FDE Flip Up Sights.
BamBam

#46 Post by BamBam »

That FDE Pmag will be a collector's item soon. Magpul will only make black pmags after this year.
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#47 Post by TattooedGun »

This thread makes me want to spend a lot of money.

2015 will be expensive it seems....
SevenSixTwo

#48 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Sooo tempted to get one of those SRS sights...
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
AR15

#49 Post by AR15 »

New SPADA-S Handguard......

AR15

#50 Post by AR15 »

Been flat out all week building rifles, here are a few with more to come when we get chance to photograph them.