NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
karen

Re: NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

#11 Post by karen »

Um I think you have misunderstood - the proposal is for future years not this year

Currently the AGM is being held on 30 June because the Second Schedule (the NRA rules) say it must be held before 30 June.

At this time, although the Imperial has officially started, it is mainly Service Rifle and CSR events. The following weekend is Match Rifle, IHAM and cadets followed by Sporting, McQueen x 6, GRP, TR and F Class later that week.

The Northern Regional Reps suggestion is that it is held during the main part of the Imperial instead or as well as the Bisley General Meeting but that means a revision of the Second Schedule which must be done at an AGM. Unfortunately with all the sh*t going on with this years accounts and various proposed AGM dates this won't be done till next year.

Personally I think if it was held on First Friday you would get the maximum amount of disciplines represented - I also think the Second Schedule needs a lot of tidying up as several things are not as clear as they should be - however we will see what happens next year.

Love

karen
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

#12 Post by dromia »

Thanks for clarifying that Karen.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/