Perish the thought

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
forward observer

Re: Perish the thought

#11 Post by forward observer »

A loose affiliation that puts aside everybodys cap badge rivalry,over diffrent tyypes of shooting and supports each other as shooters no matter what their discipline.......there are so many organisations out there already,but none really whole heartedly concentrates on the fact that owning and shooting firearms is our one common denominator.....this as a building block could very quickly grow.....member benifits and insurance would have to be worked out and in a few short years could have its own voice ,and with enough members could even be (possibly) a lobbying force......or we could even re invigerate the shooters rights organisation wich I believe is still going.....I do believe we can unite,I'm lucky I'm a member of 2 clubs that are very intertwined and we all respect each others discipline under our clubs banner,why can't this work nationwide?
condorman
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Tamar Rangers Rifle Club,Ranges Paracombe-north devon & Millpool(MOD) bodmin moor cornwall

Re: Perish the thought

#12 Post by condorman »

Wow a virtual sociaty that would be cool !