The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
- Past Supporter
- Posts: 2568
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 am
- Home club or Range: NRA Bisley
This is probably one of the reasons the manuals err on the side of caution.
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 pm
- Home club or Range: stourport
- Location: Wolverhampton
Most reloading problems occur because of procedural errors such as double charges or no charge. Using a proving system for the load data does not protect against this.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19245
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
- Strangely Brown
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:15 am
- Home club or Range: NRA
- Location: New Forest
I believe a Shiloh Sharps scattered itself around Century range a couple of months ago.FredB wrote: although I recall a Remington Rolling Block rifle being blown up about 20 years ago in a practice shoot---
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests