BASC

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Polchraine

Re: BASC

#21 Post by Polchraine »

David Nimrod wrote:
FredB wrote:
Find out your candidates views and vote for the one on our side!
Why not start a list of MP's/Candidates who are 'Genuinely Pro Firearms Ownership'..?

I think it'll be very short...
I know what you mean - genuinely in favour or just in favour becasue they want a vote!

BASC usually puts up a website that allows you to email all local candidates for their views and then get their responses which BASC then record and make available.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Graham M

#22 Post by Graham M »

My brother-in-law refuses to vote and then complains when he doesn't like what the government does.
As far as I'm concerned if he can't be bothered to vote, then he has no right to complain.

G

where's me tin 'at
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
HistoricBore
Home club or Range: Hampshire

#23 Post by HistoricBore »

Over the years I have taken three different MPs to the range to experience target shooting and to meet other club members. They all enjoyed it, and remained in touch and 'on-side'. I commend the process to you.

And do vote!

HB