The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19246
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
I really don't think going on a course will help, all it will mean is that you have gone on a course. What do you do to stop someone handloading? Usually it after the event and they get banned from the club/range etc.
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
- Sporadic Site Supporter
- Posts: 4218
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:23 am
- Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS
- Location: Bristol
- meles meles
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 6301
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm
- Home club or Range: HBSA
- Location: Underground
Maybe just let Darwinism take its natural course?dromia wrote: What do you do to stop someone handloading?
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest