NRA membership cards

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Steve E
Home club or Range: Where ever I shoot.

Re: NRA membership cards

#11 Post by Steve E »

The Cupcake Kid wrote:
Steve E wrote:
Mr_Logic wrote:Still waiting for mine...
According to the Membership Dept, very one should get theirs by the end of the first week in Feb. If you pay by Direct Debit why worry.
Because I might want to go and play on the Long Siberia clays and I need proof of insurance to show them, so I need my membership card.
Your old one is valid until 31 jan
The Cupcake Kid

#12 Post by The Cupcake Kid »

Steve E wrote: Your old one is valid until 31 jan
Not according to the card - "Expiry Date - 12/2013" and that's what the admin person in the hut will look at.
"Wherever Pie Man is, The Cupcake Kid will not be far behind"
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#13 Post by shugie »

The Cupcake Kid wrote:
Steve E wrote: Your old one is valid until 31 jan
Not according to the card - "Expiry Date - 12/2013" and that's what the admin person in the hut will look at.
Same as mine, but not been an issue for me so far.
Careful now/that sort of thing