Anyone able to access NRA website?

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
rox

Anyone able to access NRA website?

#1 Post by rox »

Is everyone seeing the same as me - NRA website unavailable since yesterday at least?

Need to apply for a new cert card, urgently.

johngarnett
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Cornwall RC @ Millpool; Duchy Shooting Assn @ Zelah

Re: Anyone able to access NRA website?

#2 Post by johngarnett »

Not poss here either!

JohnG :cornwall:
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

#3 Post by Gaz »

It's borked, so it is.
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
Steve E
Home club or Range: Where ever I shoot.

#4 Post by Steve E »

It no workee here.
Got my new SCC last month razz
karen

#5 Post by karen »

Large power cut last night although I think the site was already down at that stage. There are problems with emails too.
rox

#6 Post by rox »

rox wrote:Is everyone seeing the same as me - NRA website unavailable since yesterday at least?
Still down - must be 24 hours at least by now. Still - they appear to host with FastHosts, so good luck with that!

rox

#7 Post by rox »

Meaty
Home club or Range: Grove Small Arms.Thetford Gallery, STANTA, Barton Road

#8 Post by Meaty »

karen wrote:Large power cut last night although I think the site was already down at that stage. There are problems with emails too.
Talking of power cuts, this is what greeted me when I opened up this morning sign01 One of the 100A phases coming from the meter into the distribution board (thought I could smell something strange)
20131216_101616.jpg
We had a few sockets working, no server, no lights, no emails (or web :bad:) no tea urn, no machine shop but luckily still had a building!
"There are four boxes to be used in the defence of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#9 Post by IainWR »

So, are you on Bisley Camp, and if yes, can we blame your wiring for the weekend's power cuts?
:shakeshout:
Meaty
Home club or Range: Grove Small Arms.Thetford Gallery, STANTA, Barton Road

#10 Post by Meaty »

IainWR wrote:So, are you on Bisley Camp, and if yes, can we blame your wiring for the weekend's power cuts?
:shakeshout:
Certainly not! I am 100+ miles NE of Bisley but I can share your angst! Having said that, one of our sparkies might have been moonlighting down your way :run:
"There are four boxes to be used in the defence of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."