New Century Target Numbers

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Re: New Century Target Numbers

#41 Post by hitchphil »

Bloody hell I only asked if others thought the new target numbers were a bit less than optimal in low light?! :o

Karen & Iain are indeed thoroughly disreputable characters - I have met them in the bar of the Surrey & a few other on site bars too - outside of that 2 of the best people one could meet?

NRA Estates replied - they agree the target Nos are hard to see in low light & they will be fixed.

So can somebody kill this thread off now?
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
John25

#42 Post by John25 »

I shall be nominating you for the wooden **** stirring spoon award :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gun rhymes with fun.

We are constrained only by the rules of safety and our own imagination.

John

http://www.bisleyshootingservices.co.uk
Dougan

#43 Post by Dougan »

alexham wrote:
Dougan wrote:Alexham - I'm not sure what all this rent stuff is about, but if it's a general point you're trying to make then please expand...but if you're being personal, then please give it a rest...
Dougan,

Free speech means that one can choose neither to expand nor to give it a rest. Instead, I choose to give those affected a chance to dig a bigger hole for themselves first!

Now, put an email address in your profile. Just for me.
As I say, I don't know what this 'rent' stuff is all about, but from an outsiders point of view it infers something that despite being challenged you are not refuting - no matter what the truth is (and I don't care), to do this is totally out of order...

...when it comes to personal opinion, there is more than enough freedom of speech on this forum; but to discuss someone's private matters without their consent on an open forum is in my opinion very wrong...

...and why would I give my email address, something private, to someone with no manners and zero discretion!?
John25

#44 Post by John25 »

Dougan wrote:
alexham wrote:
Dougan wrote:Alexham - I'm not sure what all this rent stuff is about, but if it's a general point you're trying to make then please expand...but if you're being personal, then please give it a rest...
Dougan,

Free speech means that one can choose neither to expand nor to give it a rest. Instead, I choose to give those affected a chance to dig a bigger hole for themselves first!

Now, put an email address in your profile. Just for me.
As I say, I don't know what this 'rent' stuff is all about, but from an outsiders point of view it infers something that despite being challenged you are not refuting - no matter what the truth is (and I don't care), to do this is totally out of order...

...when it comes to personal opinion, there is more than enough freedom of speech on this forum; but to discuss someone's private matters without their consent on an open forum is in my opinion very wrong...

...and why would I give my email address, something private, to someone with no manners and zero discretion!?
Dougan,

Doubled - in spades!

clapclap clapclap clapclap
Gun rhymes with fun.

John

The Cupcake Kid

#45 Post by The Cupcake Kid »

Question - Who designed the new target numbers and who approved the spend on them?
"Wherever Pie Man is, The Cupcake Kid will not be far behind"
John25

#46 Post by John25 »

We don't know. Why don't you ask them? :good:
Gun rhymes with fun.

John